Face it: nobody enjoys their sagging facial skin or drooping jowls. These facial features have a negative impact on overall appearance and self-confidence, even instigating unnecessary embarrassment and shame.
Fortunately, a nonsurgical treatment to fight sagging facial skin called Silhouette InstaLift™ is now available in Miami. In one, 30-minute treatment, skin is lifted, restored and smoothed – no scalpels, surgery or troublesome recovery required.
Beyond the initial lifting benefits, the materials used in the treatment stimulate collagen production. Collagen helps minimize the appearance of wrinkles and create a more youthful aesthetic. The results last for up to 18 months. With today’s technology, minimally invasive facial contouring is both practical and effective.
To get a better idea of what to expect on the day of your InstaLift treatment, consider the following steps:
- A local anesthetic is used to numb the area and ease potential discomfort.
- Fine threads with small cone attachments made of biocompatible materials are inserted underneath the skin.
- The cones anchor into the tissues, pulling them together.
- As the tissues are contracted, the skin’s surface is lifted and contoured.
- Scar tissue forms to “lock in” the new tissue placement.
- Sutures are slowly absorbed by the body, stimulating collagen growth as they are processed.
Dr. Busso’s patients continue to express high satisfaction with the Silhouette InstaLift treatment. Between the quick procedure, dramatic results and lack of recovery time, Silhouette InstaLift is a revolutionary way to minimize wrinkle, restore volume and reduce sagging skin.
Silhouette InstaLift is relatively new in the United States but has been a popular treatment in Europe for over six years. The “non-surgical facelift” is now FDA-cleared in the U.S. and Dr. Busso is one of the first physicians certified to offer the procedure.
For a limited time only, Dr. Busso is offering $350 off regular price InstaLift treatments. If you’re interested in revealing a more vibrant, fresh face just in time for Valentine’s Day, contact us today at 305-857-0144.