If you want to rejuvenate your skin and want a younger look, the latest non-surgical cosmetic treatments can help you.
The most popular treatments are Botox and Dermal Fillers. But these two treatments serve the different purposes.
So, what are the differences between them and how to choose that which treatment will be most suitable for you?
Let’s take a deep into the different purposes of Botox and Facial Fillers
- Botox is a muscle paralysis agent.
- It decreases the facial motion by paralyzing the muscle
- Removes the fine line and wrinkles crow’s feet and neck bands.
- Ideal for dynamic wrinkles i.e. lines between eyebrows.
- Effects can last 4-6 months
- Fillers are the injectable gels comprised of hyaluronic acid.
- It enhances the facial volume & shape.
- Erases the under-eye circles and depression, increases the fullness of lips by lifting up the skin.
- Ideal for static wrinkles i.e. smile lines
- Effects can last for a few months to years.
These factors also need to be considered while choosing the treatments:
- Severity of wrinkles
- Location of wrinkles
- Desired treatment goals
Call Dr. Busso Today to Schedule a Consultation
If you’d like to learn more about ways to improve your appearance and enhance your sense of self-esteem and well-being, book your consultation with Coconut Grove | Miami Aesthetic Dermatologist Dr. Busso today. Dr. Mariano Busso is a leader in the field of aesthetic dermatology, acting as both Senior Attending of Dermatology at Mercy Hospital in Miami and Voluntary Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the University of Miami. A widely published and highly acclaimed professional, Dr. Busso has the knowledge to pick the optimal course of treatment to ensure beautiful, long-lasting results.