Our offices will remain open and fully-operational providing care for the foreseeable future. Our highest priority is to continue providing excellent care in a safe environment for our patients and staff.
Dr. Busso and his staff have been actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and have implemented a strategic plan using the best available practices to minimize the risk of person-to-person COVID-19 exposure in our practices.
- Our staff is thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the office after each patient.
- Our staff will be utilizing face masks, face shields and gloves to ensure our patients are in a safe environment.
- Employees’ health is being closely monitored. Anyone identified with elevated temperature or illness will not be allowed to come to work.
- Patients are required to wear a face mask to enter the building and the office.
- Patients will have their temperatures taken upon arrival.
- Patients will be taken directly into a treatment room to avoid contact with other patients.
- We ask that patients please arrive on time to avoid unnecessary contact with other patients.
- Appointments are strategically scheduled to avoid patient-to-patient contact.
- When making appointments, patients will be asked a COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
- Patients are asked to avoid bringing any visitors along with them to their appointment. Exceptions are made for parents with minors or patients requiring assistance for a disability.
- Patients should postpone their scheduled appointment if they or anyone in their household may have been exposed to COVID-19 less than two weeks ago.