There is a lot of buzz on the Internet regarding a range of new fat loss treatments referred to as “non-surgical lipo (liposuction).” Many patients ask, How can liposuction be performed without surgery? Is it safe? How long until I see results?
This article was created to help patients better understand liposuction, body contouring, and which non-surgical fat reduction treatments are the safest and most effective.
The term “non-surgical liposuction” is not an accurate way to describe today’s newest non-invasive fat reduction treatments. Liposuction is a surgical procedure in which fat cells are carefully broken down from beneath the skin. This procedure is known by a few other names, including:
- Liposculpture Suction Lipectomy
In general, liposuction procedures are used to remove fat deposits from specific regions of the body. Most often, patients seek liposuction to enhance the thighs, buttocks, neck, chin, calves, abdomen, right or left oblique, upper/back of either arm, and the lower back.
Can Liposuction Be ‘Non-Surgical’?
Liposuction procedures require small incisions to be made in the skin, through which fat cells are “suctioned” from the region of the body being treated. Because liposuction is inherently invasive, it cannot ever be considered non-surgical.
Why the recent buzz surrounding non-surgical liposuction? As it turns out, the treatments that most patients refer to as “non-surgical lipo” are actually very different from surgical liposuction (as described above). In general, they are non-surgical, do not employ a “suction” device, and do not require physicians to break skin.
So, what are patients really asking for? Rather than using a suction device, today’s leading non-surgical fat loss treatments use radio therapy to penetrate the skin and safely reduce fat deposits with incredible precision.
Introducing VANQUISH M.E.™: A Non-surgical Fat Loss Treatment
Dr. Busso is pleased to offer leading non-surgical fat reduction treatment with the VANQUISH M.E.™ Fat Destroyer, a safe and effective way to remove inches of unwanted fat from stubborn areas.
When to Consider VANQUISH M.E.™
Patients choose VANQUISH™ treatment as an alternative to traditional liposuction for several reasons:
- Non-surgical fat removal. One of the biggest reason patients choose VANQUISH™ is because it is non-surgical. Patients often experience a 3 to 6 inch reduction in waist size during treatment*, all without having to undergo surgery.
- Removal of stubborn pockets of fat. If diet and exercise are not effectively reducing fat deposits along the abdomen, thighs, and other problem areas, VANQUISH™ is the perfect way to jump start a trimmer, thinner physique.
- Results. VANQUISH M.E.™ is not the only non-surgical fat loss treatment available, but it is quickly becoming one of the most popular. The results speak for themselves; visit the following page to view VANQUISH M.E.™ Before and After photos of real patients.
- Cost. VANQUISH M.E.™ treatment costs approximately half of what coolsculpting costs
- No Downtime. Because VANQUISH™ is painless, non-surgical and non-invasive, you can return to your routine immediately after treatment. Recovery time is zero.
Learn More About Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
Lose unwanted inches quickly, safely, and painlessly. Consult with Dr. Mariano Busso to compare the benefits of VANQUISH M.E.™ to other non-surgical fat reduction options like Coolsculpting and Lipotronix. An experienced Miami cosmetic dermatologist, Dr. Busso also offers expert consultation when comparing VANQUISH M.E.™ treatment to surgical liposuction.